check-errcheck-okcrossfsciso-14001iso-15593iso-22000iso-9001logo-65logo-coverlogo-primarylogo-workupnewsletter-errnewsletter-ok

Welcome to Lucaprint

Please leave a message. We will contact you as soon as possible

To marketing activities It is necessary to either give or deny your consent to marketing activities.
To profiling activities You need to make a choice to continue
To communication to third parties for marketing purposes You need to make a choice to continue

By clicking send button, I confirm that I request the service indicated in point a) of these guidelines; my consent to the processing of data for the purposes of the service, including the processing methods mentioned in these guidelines, including possible processing carried out in EU member states or non-EU countries.

Sustainability

Respect for the environment is fundamental to Lucaprint’s philosophy. We have always tried to limit every kind of waste and to create an environmentally sustainable production. We have reviewed and modified our products and our processes by making a massive use of raw materials (such as our cardboard) that are completely recyclable. We have also redesigned our products to reduce the consumption of cardboard. Over 80% of the cardboard we use in our packaging comes from recycled sources and the remaining 20% comes from sustainably managed forests (FSC). Our production process is focused on sustainability: 100% of our cardboard waste is sent to the pulping mill and reused as raw material by paper factories to produce recycled cardboard. The ink we use is plant-based and environmentally compatible. The electricity we use is obtained from renewable sources. Lucaprint has gained numerous international awards thanks to specific projects concerning process and product sustainability.

03 Jun

LUCAPRINT PLASTICFREE

News, News

New Lucaprint initiative in the name of sustainability

read more